Thursday, May 04, 2006

Monkey business

So we have some news for you all......James and I are expecting a...
!! Actually I am hoping the end result is a little more human (but just as cute...................!!). So come November 28th (give or take a few days) we will be entering the very scary prospect of parenthood (oo er). In the meantime I am calling the baby a leech as it appears to be sucking every last ounce of energy from me as well as make me puke reguarly...and lots of other whine-worthy things that I won't bore you with. Really though, for the most part (when my head isn't over the toilet or lying on the couch trying to prevent my head being over the toilet) we are quite deliriously happy and are busy getting a room ready and getting all scared and stuff...watch this space!

No comments: